We’re looking to add a Website & Graphic Designer to TutorScope Management!
Interested in joining TutorScope’s Management Team and becoming our Website & Graphic Designer? Please look over the information below and fill out the Google Form.
We are looking for passionate, hard-working individuals with an interest in enabling other students to learn and teach. To join the team:
You must be in high school or college during the 2022-2023 school year and under or at 21 years of age.
You must be able to commit extensive dedicated time each week to TutorScope.
- You must have prior experience creating websites. Additional experience with social media and/or newsletters is appreciated!
After applications are reviewed, we will get back to you through email regarding your application status. We may conduct interviews before finalizing our team selections.
FYI: This is an unpaid position.
What will I be responsible for handling?
- The Website & Graphic Designer will develop and maintain website features, make social media posts, and create newsletters.
Who will I be working with?
- You will be working alongside the President and the rest of the Management Team.
Can I apply for this and other positions at the same time?
- Yes! You can apply to be a tutor, Operations Manager, and/or Website & Graphic Designer. You can only be selected for one of the management positions, but if you’re selected as both a tutor and as a part of management, you may do both. If you do both, your management responsibilities will take precedence at all times and your name will only appear once on the website.
When will I hear back regarding my application?
- You can expect a response within 2-3 weeks after submitting your application. We may ask to interview you over Zoom before we finalize a decision. If you don’t receive a response by this time, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Improve the lives of both students and tutors as you keep them connected to our platform. Empower others to create a positive impact on the world with your words.
Gain valuable real-world experience as you manage the website of a 2,000+ member organization. Develop strong communication and leadership skills along the way too with your social media posts and newsletters!
At TutorScope, you will be surrounded by amazing, highly-driven individuals who are passionate about what they do. Engage with fellow management team members and form incredible connections.